Construction Management and Installation
Problem: Your new conveyor system has been custom-designed, all the parts have been fabricated. All that remains is installation on your site. However, you may not have the construction supervision experience required to get the job done as cost-efficiently as possible. Without this expertise, it is easy for conveyor system construction and installation projects to become budgetary and compliance nightmares.
Solution: Compass Systems maintains a team of OSHA-30 Construction Project Managers whose job is to make sure your custom-designed systems are installed as safely and cost-efficiently as possible. This team has worked on projects around the world. They are available to eliminate headaches and make sure the job gets done right.
As is true with all Compass services, we can assist as deeply as you would like. We can supervise the entire construction and installation operation, controlling costs, schedules and safety. We can also turn the entire project over to you supplying support where needed so all of your conveyor system management needs are taken care of.
There is a lot of territory between those two extremes, but our focus is on making sure you get the right system, installed properly and within the budgetary limits you set. Toward this end, we can make sure all contractors are properly integrated, interact with sub-consultants, vendors, local building and testing agencies.
Construction and Installation Services Overview
- Compass Construction Project Managers are OSHA-30 and CCM (Certified Construction Manager).
- We can handle everything or work with you as much as you would like.
- Experienced working with engineers, architects, and third-party safety organizations.
- We work with vendors, local building officials and local testing agencies.
- Knowledgeable about local building codes and life-safety regulations.
- Rated on ISNET World and CMAA.
We will guarantee that any custom-designed material handling system we manufacture will perform as promised with minimum maintenance requirements. The complete Compass Systems Guarantee is available here.