Conveyor System Manufacturing
Problem: You’ve developed a custom-designed material handling system to solve a particular problem that standard equipment was incapable of solving. The components are not mass-produced. Now you have to get the system built to spec, ensuring it all fits perfectly and smoothly integrates with upstream and downstream systems and equipment. Finding a single source to reliably fabricate and warranty the entire system is difficult.
Solution: The Compass Systems manufacturing facility in Barberton, Ohio is structured to build low volume components, from conveyance tubing and mechanical conveyors to sophisticated electronic controls. It is designed to provide high-quality components, in limited quantities, to spec and to perfectly fit into custom-designed systems. To ensure perfect fit when installed, all fabrication is done to precise specs developed from comprehensive laser measurements taken at your plant. In addition, we have excellent engineering and vendor relationships with leading manufacturers of fans, vacuum producers, filters, balers and any other equipment needed for any particular system. All components are brought into our conveyor system manufacturing factory and fitted before shipping to job sites worldwide.
- 175,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space.
- Manufacturing is in close proximity to engineering to facilitate perfect integration.
- (4) 100,000 lbs capacity overhead cranes.
- Advanced metal-cutting and welding capabilities.
- Every system is assembled in our plant before shipping to ensure trouble-free installation.
- All components and systems we fabricate are backed with the comprehensive Compass Systems Guarantee.
We will guarantee that any custom-designed material handling system we manufacture will perform as promised with minimum maintenance requirements. The complete Compass Systems Guarantee is available here.